Sunday, February 1, 2009

Why? What For? other small disclaimers

I am going to attempt to document my progress in the reshaping of my physical stature.  I do want people to read this, be inspired, give me your thoughts, enjoy.  I don't promise that it will always be entertaining, I may even post some information I learn in my nutrition class, which is a whole'lot'a chemistry mumbo jumbo.  The old saying "Never trust a skinny chef" is referring to the fact that a chef who is skinny must not eat his or her own food and therefore cannot be trusted.  I am going to call "BUll" on this statement.  This is an excuse for food professionals to be fat and like I've already said, I'm no longer in the business of excuses.  On that note, I will be collecting my excuses for being lazy on a regular basis and putting them on display for all to see, for once an excuse has been found out, it's even more pathetic to use it.  Those of you close to me should know that my intentions in this blogenture are to keep myself accountable to all those who pass through and I hope that every once in awhile someone gets inspired to turn off the TV and go to the gym.  I will try to keep my language appropriate but this is a passionate subject for me and sometimes "Naughty" words are all I have left to express the emotions that come with being truly and utterly fed-up.

2 comments:

  1. WOOT for you, Erik. I'm proud of you. Mark and I are trying to live a more balanced, healthy life too so I'm excited to be following you on your journey while we go through our own. You rock. Can't wait to read your ramblings. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you babe. You are already doing so well! Know that I am here for you! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete