Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcome to the stop being a bitch Post

Excuses conveniently find their way between me and anything good that I could do for myself.   I always let myself think that I'm just supposed to be the weight and shape that I am because of all the times that i've failed.  I THINK that i've tried to lose weight a million times in my life but if I'm really honest with myself I've never really dedicated myself to any type of eating plan or workout for more than just a few weeks.  This is it, I'm done being this way, I'm done having to tie my shoes before I put them on my feet because I'm too out of shape to just reach down and touch my toes.  I'm done with always thinking that someday I'll lose weight.  I'm losing weight, I'm going to take control of my life, I'm fed up with all of the excuses I manage to come up with to be lazy.  All I have to do the first day is start.  That's it, just start.  Every single day after that I only have to continue.  So each day I have one real goal, continue.  I have never continued in any weight loss plan in my entire life, and i've needed to lose weight for most of my life.  I have STARTED weight loss plans but I have never continued.  So my focus is to succeed in continuing.  Join me, ask me, encourage me, pray for me, or just wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment