I've been away from my blog for awhile, unfortunately that little monthly list along the right side makes it even more apparent how long it's been. I'm not here to make excuses or feel sorry myself. I'm here to do two things
1.) Promote my new blog about food and cooking
erikhustad.blogspot.com
2.) Set a few goals for myself for my remaining time in Seattle.
I will run for a minimum of 30 minutes, five days a week.
I will ride my bike to work everyday no matter what the weather may be like.
I will not drink any soda of any kind or any other sugary beverage except coffee. I can't give this up. Not possible.
I will not eat desserts or candy or sugary sweet things at all for 5 days a week.
I will not eat second helpings of any meal whether at home or at a restaurant. Eating Jess's leftovers is forbidden.
I will do at least 3 different workouts a week, either lift weights, play racquetball, do pushups and situps or swim, and this is in addition to running.
I will eat with the small spoon.
I will analyze and report once a week on how well I'm doing
I will not snack while at work, I can taste for work purposes but my meal at work needs to be planned and though out. I will only eat fried foods to make sure they are cooked properly but that's it. I really do have to do this, there is no way around it but sometimes I like to eat 20 french fries to see if they are cooked properly and we all know that's a bunch of crap.
I think that's it, if I think of any more I will add them. Wish me luck.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck. Kick some ass.
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK! Another idea... give your goals up to God in prayer each day ( as you remember)
ReplyDeleteI will try to follow most of your goals as well.... except when we visit next week, I will probably eat Fried foods ad lib.
Great Goals Erik
Love Ya
Dad